Pregnancy care English
Pregnancy Care Arabic
270 Pro-Life Audio Tapes
| ”—Ý «Š ś»… |„”«ŕŌ… «Šš”«Ń | „Õ«÷—… ŕš «ŠŇŐŚ«÷ ’ś |Homsexuality | PDF «Šō—ř «Šō»ŪŕŪ… Š ÕŌŪŌ «Šš”Š |Abortion Pictures| Natural Family Planning
Examination of Conscience, Arabic : click here
Living with God
1. Do I recognize in God the Lord of my life? In everything and in every circumstance? Do I trust in Him even in the most difficult times? Have I rebelled against him? Am I indifferent in regards to religion and faith? Am I committed to become knowledgeable about my baptismal faith? Have I committed any actions that are against my faith: super≠stitious beliefs, talking and behaving in an anti-reli≠gious manner? Do I strive to get instruction and grow in my understanding of my religion?
2.† Is Jesus Christ really alive for me, present and next to me in my life? Do I meet him in my prayer and in the sacraments? Do I rarely receive the Eucharist and go to confession? Do I do this only because of routine and habit? Having sinned, have I thought per≠haps: God will forgive me anyway?
3.†† Do I find the time to pray? To meditate on Holy Scripture? Is it a long time that I do not pray?
In the Community of Faithful
1. What is my relationship with the Church? Do I offer a constructive presence in the heart of my community? Do I participate actively in the Eucharistic Celebration? Am I willing to accept responsibility for parish work? Are my observa≠tions and criticisms constructive?
2. What is Sunday for me? (day of the Lord, cel≠ebration of the Eucharist, day of rest....) Have I encouraged others to participate in prayer? Have I given little or no impor≠tance to the days of penance and acts of remorse?
3. Do I pray for the Church and the world (Christian unity, the Pope, the hierar≠chy, vocations, other eccle≠siastical needs)?
In marriage and in the family
1. How do I consider sexu≠al activity: as an expression of love among persons, a faithful and fruitful love, or merely just a means of plesureful expression and a satisfaction of an instinct? Do I respect the person and the dignity of my spouse? Do I contribute to the growth of our reciprocal love? Or am I egotistical, without any regard for the other, vindictive, irritable, stubborn minded?
2. In my relationship with the other have I only searched for myself? Have I given a clear and conscious answer in conjunction with my spouse in regards to the number of births? Have I imped≠ed pregnancy for egotistical reasons? Have I put a child into this world without any sense of respon≠sibility? Have I failed in my faithfulness, even only in my desire? Have I killed a life with abor≠tion, or helped another person with abortion?
3. Am I available for my family? Do I seriously undertake my duty as educator? Am I just with my children and do I love them, or am I hard with them and too indulgent? Do I try to understand them? Do I contribute to family religious life? Do I take an interest in my childrenís spare time? Who do they spend it with and how? In choosing tele≠vision programs, buying newspapers or maga≠zines, do I also consider my children? Do I inter≠vene or interfere in my older childrenís lives? How do I carry out my duties as spouse?
4. Do I lack in love, understanding and respect towards my parents? Have I helped them in time of sickness and need, and as elderly Is there room in our house for love and hospi≠tality of our neighbour. Do I live my family love in order that I am an example and encouragement for other families?
In my profession and among other people
1. Do I make of my profession a service of love for neighbour? Or do I purely regard it as a finan≠cial instrument, as my personal affirmation above others. Do I put in first place the well being of others or money, my career and for this reason I am open to everything? Do I work honestly? Do I let my sense of responsibility and conscience guide me? Or am I lazy and live off others?
2. What is my relationship with my superiors? Am I united with my colleagues at work? Do I try to be cordial, agreeable and friendly with them? Or am I the cause of unhappiness and cause dis≠agreements because of my temper, jealousy, stub≠bornness, dishonesty?
Am I just in regards to my workers? Do I pay them on time and correctly? Do I worry about their health, rest, professional -formation, provide a safe and healthy work environment?
3. Have I taken the responsibility personally to be just or am I only concerned with ďgetting aheadĒ? Do I feel responsible for my co-workers? Do I strive to understand others? Do I help them? Do I know how to forgive?
4. Do I try to get involved in public community life to help solve social problems of my town,
country and others in the world (third world, missions ....)? Am I a good citizen?
5. Am I trustworthy? Have I spoken falsities, pre≠tended, exaggerated, broken promises, not kept a secret, spoken about otherís weaknesses, gos≠siped, without doing anything in reparation? Have I falsely sworn? Have I falsely forged documents or goods? Have I tried to corrupt others (money, blackmail...)?
6. Have I stolen? Have I returned things I have found or things that were on loan to me? Have I tricked someone? Do I pay taxes? Have I volun≠tarily done damage to other peopleís property? Have I hurt anyone by exaggerating in prices? Have I repaired any damage I have caused? Or have I taken all this lightly?
7. How do I behave on the roads? Do I put in dan≠ger other peopleís lives (drinking and driving, speeding....)?
In relationship with myself
1. Do I make personal decisions? Or do I let myself be influenced by other peopleís opinions?
2. Am I righteous and true? Or am I false and insincere?
3. Have I caused damage to my health, abusing of alcohol, smoking, working...? Do I ensure I get enough rest and sleep? Do I put much importance on wealth and keeping up with the latest styles? Do I exaggerate in the use of cosmetics?
4. Do I regard sex as a gift from God? Have I been vulgar and impure in my thoughts, desires, words? Have I committed dishonest actions?
5. How do I use my possessions? Do I waste? Am I greedy? Is there a relationship between what I
possess and how I help others?
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN
Practice the examination of conscience.
God's forgiveness is bigger than Sin
„«— ‘—»Š ŠŠÕŪ«…
Saint Charbel for Life Movement
Back to Home page
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org